INSTAGRAM Follow Me

Monday, April 25, 2011

Pineapple Smoothie


The pineapple beverage I am telling you about looks like the vanilla; the taste is a happy surprise since instead of the typical taste you have an even fruitier sensation.

This image is cut from a photo for milkshakes from Spuds Drive-in in Briggs Idaho, a home town drive-in known for beautiful Idahoan views. It is merely a model for my pineapple smoothie. I am not from Idaho but the drive-in is my favorite type of fast food on many occasions and they have a wonderful menu.

My recipe is from Dole's pineapple juice, frozen concentrate, ice, banana and vanilla.

About 5 oz of frozen banana
6 oz of water
5 ice cubes
1 TB frozen pineapple juice concentrate
3 TB splenda or 2 1/2 pkts = sweetener
1 tsp. vanilla extract

It is nice flavored with cherry also, just add a scant tsp. of kool-aid powder in cherry.

I'll give a chocolate fudge next round.

No comments: